Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reasons to Stop Drinking Coffee, Expanded

1 - The caffeine makes me instantly tired and later jittery

2 - The acidity messes up my stomach's PH balance for the rest of the day, creating a volatile digestive environment

3 - Also then I crave simple sugars and carbs for the rest of the day (currently craving: chocolate cake)

4 - The Comedown: Jittery, yes, but also irritable, cranky, moody, blue, etc.

5 - BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD, DAMNIT! And I try to be a woman of my word.



*     *     *

In other news, I should probably also stop ripping images off of google and start using my own images, both for copyright issues and because I am fully capable of taking decent photos. (Although the one I stole today is probably more fitting than whatever I would have come up with. It'll be a good last theft, then).

No comments:

Post a Comment